Join us on Saturday, January 26th from 10:30-12:30 for an up-close look at the restoration process.
Our presenter, Jim Capaldi, established Capaldi Enterprises in 1989. Jim and his 7 staff members are involved in all phases of restoration except for upholstery and chrome plating.
Jim’s focus this year will be on the restoration of a 1947 Delahaye and a 1965 Jaguar.
- Meet at 10:30 at Harwood Motors for coffee and pastries
- The restoration presentation will begin at 11 a.m.
- There will be plenty of time for Q&A during the clinic
- Get tips on evaluating, buying, and selling collector cars from Matt Harwood
- After Jim’s presentation, explore over 100 collector cars in the Harwood Motors inventory
Our clinic is hosted by Harwood Motors (1333 Highland Rd, Macedonia, OH 44056)–featuring Ohio’s largest selection of collector cars of all types and ages.
Questions?? Contact Ted Gottfried at (330) 554-9694 or email@example.com
Registration is $10 per person including light refreshments
Reserve your spot here or print and mail the registration form below with your check for $10 per person.